Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pledge to Recycle




Win a Compost Bin or a Rain Barrel

The Ada Recycling Coalition is sponsoring an area pledge drive and is giving away two home compost bins and one rain barrel.  You can copy & paste the pledge below and email it to trudy@adaok.com or give it to any ARC member. The drawing will be held November 14, 2012.
Take the Pledge!!!!

America Recycles Day, November 15, 2012 is a national initiative of Keep America Beautiful.

I pledge to find out what materials I can recycle in my community. 
I pledge to lead by example in my community by recycling. 
I pledge to recycle batteries, cell phones, ink cartridges and other electronic waste. 
I pledge to contact my elected officials to support my community’s recycling programs.

Name:  _____________________________________________________
Email:  _____________________________________________________
Telephone:  _________________________________________________
Address:  ___________________________________________________
City/State/Zip Code:  __________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment