"Why Should the Support a Bottle Bill?"
Attention Students & Teachers:
To celebrate Earth Day, the Ada Recycling Coalition (ARC) is sponsoring an essay contest for high school students (grades 9-12) in .
The first-place essay writer will receive $100 and the two runners-up will each receive $50.
Here are the details:
- Contestants will be judged on their understanding of the general subject, their demonstrated knowledge of key issues, originality and style.
- Title: "Why Should the Support a Bottle Bill?"
- Deadline: Friday, April 2, 2010 – 5 pm.
- Essays are to be submitted to Trudy Nevland, as follows:
- Mail – 231 South Townsend, Ada, OK 74820
- Hand Deliver – 220 West 7th Street, Ada, OK 74820
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org (electronic submissions are encouraged).
- Fax –
- 500 words or less. Must by typed and double-spaced.
- Cover sheet to include: name, grade, school and telephone number.
- Winners will be acknowledged at ARC’s annual meeting on Thursday, April 22 at the Elks Lodge (11:30 to 1 pm) where they and a guest will be treated to lunch.